A house that seems to be a statue of cleanliness appeals everyone and be it small or big living place should be clean and clutter free. Cleanliness doesn’t really require showing off but it is required for hygiene and safety of family members while cleanliness is a way of mannerism. A living place will surely loose its aesthetic charm if it is found to be cluttered and unorganized.
A house should look like a house with everything on its place in organized manner and ensure that clutter is not scatter everywhere. The first and foremost step towards keeping house clutter free is examining what to keep and what scrap because unnecessary things create mess and give stress to occupants with an distress look. A clean home give us breathe of relief that will get only by following few useful steps:
- Find out a place where you can store the necessary and unnecessary material lying in the room so that the space get vacant and room may look organized. Needy things can be kept at the lower side of store room while irrelevant things must be given last corner. Check out the space you can use in your room such as book shelf, drawers and closet so that some of the lying stuff you can put inside them.
- Do not wait for the accumulation of piles of newspaper and books to be given to the scrap man. Sell it before hand on the regular basis to get away the clutter that accumulates often due to our own shortcomings.
- Another way to keep the things at its place for instance, children tend to scatter things here and there which you need to place them at the correct place. We are in the habit of placing own things on bed, sofa and chairs which looks untidy and messy. Even children are in the habit of throwing their clothes and books on whatever they get and we should correct them by telling them to keep their thing at place for a clutter free look. This lesson would tickle them as well you as soon you keep your things randomly.
- Adopt a habit of discarding things if they are of no use because assembling things that are no longer used only make home bulky and unorganized. Anything that you may find is taking too much of space and creating mess around the house, must be scrap off for good.
- We all have old books such as religious texts and fashion magazines but they always try some corner in rooms to get some space. Such books and magazines must be stacked at proper place or just install a small closet with glass top and stack them so that whosoever arrive your place must give a gaze to your interest.
- Effectively use the time in making your home clutter free because a small mistake of laziness on your part can be harmful for your dignity. A sudden guest will feel awful if he saw your messed home which you may never want. So timely follow the routine of cleanliness and de-clutter your home for better hygiene