Wonder black plump blackheads all over the face makes you look ugly and prevent you from going to parties. Blackheads are black, white or yellow bumps on the face and indication for acne. They usually appear on the face, neck, arms, back due to the excess secretion of oil from sebaceous glands.
Blackheads occur deep in pores into the skin which causes irritation and itching. Today climatic conditions and pollution has made our skin prone to acne, scars and stubborn blackheads which appear with black or white bump restraining from going anywhere. Though it is hard to deal with blackheads but not impossible. They can be subdued effectively with due care against dirt and dust everyday.
Let’s know how they occur on face- blackheads appear when dead cells and sebum obstructs a hair follicle on the skin surface. Blackheads lead to the enlargement of oily skin pores and the skin becomes rough. When the pore is completely blocked in the process it results in acne.
To remove these blackheads completely skin has to be kept clean and dust free. There are many recommended home remedies for blackheads which will help to reduce the oil secretion on the face. Here are some exploring facts which can help to reduce the occurring of nasty blackheads:
- You can pop out blackheads on your own by exfoliating your face and removing dead cells. Dry and pat the face and steam your affected area for 10- 15 minutes.
- Now place a tissue on the tip of finger and gently press the blackhead from both the sides, up around and pushing down.
- In this process the blackhead would come out by becoming soft through steam. By applying the pressure underneath blackhead would pop out.
- Other effective way of curing blackhead is using AHA’s creams which contain alpha hydroxyl fruit acid. These glyco-creams helps in clearing dead skin cells that may expose blackheads.
- Make a blend of lime juice, almond oil and glycerin to apply on the face. This paste will reduce the blackheads and also reduces dark spots on the face.
- A paste of blackpepper and curd is another recommended remedy for blackheads. Mix 1 tbsp of blackpepper powder with some curd to make a thick paste and apply it on the face. Leave it for a minute and wash it off. This is one of the invasive herbal remedy for blackhead.
- Cucumber is an anti-oxidant which also helps in curing blackheads. Blend cucumber until it become a thick paste and apply on the face for 25 minutes. This method is soothing and refreshing which leaves you blackhead free.
- Apply honey on the affected area and wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Use fuller’s earth and mix it with some rose water and normal water. Apply it on the face until gets dry but do not let it dry completely and wash it off. Fuller earth is cold and absorbs the excess oil from the skin which will help in curing blackheads.
- Mash some grapes and directly apply onto the face; leave it for 20 minutes and wipe off with warm water. Grapes help in maintaining the acidic level of skin that will be curative for blackheads