Nails are important part of hand which need to be kept healthy and clean in order to ward off bacteria from making you weak. Maintaining nails in good health is an important task because they are the most exposing part of our hands. Healthy nails are certainly a sign of healthy body while poor and pale nails make you prone to uneven diseases.
Many dermatologists suggest to keep nails in good condition so as to aide overall health. Women are more excited to keep their nails in good health as pink, evenly shaped and smooth nails add charm to overall beauty. Yet not everyone is aware towards their nails as some of them let it go just for its high cost which might have to bear in salons while other simply ignore the fact regarding health.
Good nails can only be kept with regular manicure and cleanliness while simple treatments can also be given at home using various items in order to make them fashion statement. Beautiful nails are essential in women’s beauty as they exhibits how well you care about your beauty and body. Crippled, pale, and frayed may be keep the gazers attention at bay from you even if you look the most stylish.
Caring for nails doesn’t just mean to polish and shaped rather there are many things to keep nails healthy and clean. Regular caring, manicure and self pampering are important to ensure their health. Lifestyle and unhealthy things are responsible for frayed and pale nails while some people who likely to smoke and drink suffer from discolouring nails.
So to make your nails trendy and fashionable keep your nails healthy and smooth with rich diet and proper nail care. Smooth and white nails can surely make your style graceful however they can only be attained with proper care. Here are some best ways to keep your nails in good condition:
- Fingernails are soft and tend to get frayed and brittle due to excessive work, house chores and many other things. In order to keep them smooth and long make sure you take healthy diet rich in calcium and iron which aid in keeping nail long.
- Massage the nail and cuticles with essential oil such as olive oil or almond oil. Gently apply oil to keep massaging on it regularly as it will help nail grow strong and smooth.
- Drinking tons of water prevents brittle nails and discolouring. The toxins of body expel with water and this will perhaps change the colour of nail making them smooth and pinkish.
- Do not apply nail polish frequently because chemical used in nail paints may tend to make nails pale and uneven. Clean the nails using good scrub and brush and gently chafe the claws. This will clean the accumulated dirt inside the nails.
- Regularly apply some gentle moisturizer on the hands and nails which will keep them pampered. You can also use lemon juice and glycerin, olive oil, yogurt, and raw milk to massage on the hands and nails.
- Never keep nails extra long and it is always advisable to keep them at moderate length. Try to file them once in a week for fast growth, evenly shape and painful nail splits.
- Do not expose your hands and nails as harsh soap or detergent can cause your claws peel, fry and split. Always wear gloves while working house chores.
- Do not overuse nail art because they tend to make nails weal and discolour. Nude shades and nail base can be used if you frequently party or working. Go for lighter shades rather than dark shade which may lead to pale nails.
- A whole rich diet of vitamin A, calcium vitamin C, and iron helps preventing brittleness of nails and making them pink, smooth and soft.