Chimneys of today are modern and stylish apart from providing a safety to your kitchen chimney have become a fad. People install chimneys according to their necessity choice, chimney is a great way to enhance the beauty of kitchen and a best way to keep your kitchen clean.
- They are best way to keep your kitchen rid of all oil soot and dirt which may spoil your walls.
- Chimneys are also the best way to keep the unwanted guest ‘rodents’ out of the house.
Today our market is well-off with different kinds of chimneys which you can avail. Basically two types of chimneys are there Baffle and Metal grease filter one.
- Both the chimneys work in different way as for Indian kitchens styles and cooking baffle filters is better option than the metal grease filters.
- Baffle filters are said to be good option due to its overlapped filters which suck the grease out with maximum capacity.
- On the other hand metal grease filters have large slots which suck the grease in a proportionate manner.
- Baffle filters are easy to maintain and clean because of they are screw tight which can be easily opened without any external help and can be washed using detergent or soap.
- Apart from these two categorization chimneys are installed on the basis of suction power. The higher the suction power of the chimney, the better is the chimney.
- You need to analyze before choosing chimney for your kitchen. Choose chimneys which have high suction power.
- One more thing you can count on is the shape and design of chimney. You can go for the ones with long hose that are less costly than the designer ones.
- The chimneys with a long hose have generally more suction power than the other ones which makes them more effective and reliable.
The vogue of electric chimneys has been getting large day by day as they are better than any other chimneys and exhaust fan.
- Electric chimneys are in all way better than exhaust fans as they only removes the fumes from kitchen but not before it goes into your eyes.
- An electric chimney on the whole is an effective way to get a wholesome meal without suffering from watery eyes.
- Electric chimney comes in two types- one is traditional and other is designer. Traditional chimney is for the practical users who want chimneys just for smoke absorbing abilities.
- Designer chimneys are designed in a way which are liked by all users as they give add a décor to your kitchen.
- Electric chimney are said to have high suction capacity which make them to suck the odour and oily vapour and measured as m3 per/hr.
- Electric chimneys are considered best for Indian homes as lot of frying is involved. For heavy cooking including non-vegetarian food and deep frying chimney with high suction above 401 m3/hr is needed. Normal cooking kitchens can go for medium air suction capacity at 400 m3/hr.