Kitchen is always furnished with flooring and wall tiles to make it trendy and modern. People are taking a lot of interest in decorating their kitchen areas with decorative tile and murals. Ceramic, porcelain, granite tiles are commonly used in kitchens but some other uncommon tiles which can also be used in kitchen walls.
Travertine wall tiles
- Travertine trend is becoming common now days as they are preferred for their natural stone finish and these kinds of tile are never identical and feature the same pattern.
- Travertine wall tile comes in two finishes- polished and tumble finish. If you want to go for buffed and sleek surface then you must opt for the polished finish while for rough and tough surface go for tumble finish.
- Marble wall tiles vogue is always in, whether it is contemporary or modern kitchen décor. Due to its toughness and durability marble- a natural stone is often used by homeowners.
- Marble tiles give your kitchen a well sophisticated and classy look. The highly polished stunning surface is ideal for a luxurious look but after or before the grouting you need to seal the marble tiles.
- Terrazzo tiles are made from combination of marble and other stone pieces, cement and sand.
- It is kind of mosaic flooring which looks best in kitchen backlashes and walls.
- Terrazzo is easy to maintain durable, water and heat resistant, long lasting and needs low maintenance.
- Terrazzo tiles are beautiful but they may cost much and sometimes slippery. These tiles are easy to clean as dust and grime can not settle on these wall tiles.
Today several manufacturers offer custom or tailor made tiles as they appear in printed material, computer graphic and images from photo library which make your kitchen wall worth while and beautiful.