Can you think your bed without a mattress? The answer is no, this is a true fact that nobody can sit on unveiled bed and mattress is an important part of any stylish bed. It is also vital as it provides comfort and proper sleep while on the bed. Covering your bed with mattress forms the most important part of home décor. Today with the changing scenario and fashion, market is overwhelmed with different kind of stuff which is much liked by home owners.
Choosing a mattress can be a brainstorming task because the choice and selection of family members is altogether different. But whatever is the reason in selection of colour one should not compromise on the comfort and quality aspect. Different kind of mattress is available in wide form, size, variety, designs and quality.
Here are some types of mattresses which will give your place and body a level of comfort:
- This type of mattress is a form of inflatable bed which can be adjusted according to the ideal firmness and softness.
- Usually this kind of mattress is composed of some plastic material to grant a comfy and luxurious sleep.
- Today the quality and material of air mattress have been improved in all way unlike earlier. They are much softer and inflated today making it ideal for sleeping, playing or sitting.
- Handy and cheap air mattresses are suitable for camping as they are deflated and can be rolled up.
- They can also be located temporarily all over the house but when it comes to luxury new improved and expensive air mattress can not compete anything.
- Today’s improved quality of air mattresses are made of plastic but the cold plastic is covered with soft and appealing fabrics that can give the most relaxing sleep over the night.
- Air mattress can be avail in different styles and sizes such as twin, queen, king and full.
- Air mattress is adjustable, soft, relaxing and highly in demand. It provides you the most desired comfort level by adjusting the softness as per wanting.
- Latex is today another popular kind of mattresses prevalent among the lovers of luxury and comfort. Latex mattress is made up of either synthetic latex or typically a combination of synthetic and natural latex.
- Latex mattress cores are made with having holes in them so as to soften the mattress and make it more comfortable. Certainly, all latex mattresses have one sized holes in them which gives a uniform feel throughout.
- It is often said by manufacturers that natural latex mattress is more comfortable than synthetic latex and is expensive too. As Natural latex foam is purely natural while synthetic is juxtaposed.
- There are two types of latex mattress: Dunlop and Talalay latex. These are the methods of preparing latex mattress foam as Dunlop is a traditional one. In this process foam is not frozen and but baked to make the bottom and edges more firm. In talalay method of latex formation the mold of the foam is filled with the mixture of latex and then it is put directly into the other process known as vacuum. At the end it uses a freezing method to make the latex more durable and stable.
- Foam mattress was being designed specially by NASA in the early 70’s to relieve the astronauts from gravitational force they experience during the lifts-off.
- Foam mattress was quite expensive to use and very later it was been introduced in the market for consumers.
- Foam mattress is composed of three types of material: viscoelastic mattress, latex and polyurethane.
- Viscoelastic foam mattress is quite expensive and is popularly used as memory foam mattress.