Like our face and other parts of the body cleanliness & hygiene of feet is also necessary as they are the most sensitive part without which one can’t move. The phrase is true which says that you can judge people’s identity by staring at his his/her shoes. Hygiene is not all about bathing and scrubbing your body but is something which involves taking care of feet also. Feet need to be relaxed and washed properly in order to avoid unwanted cracks and cones occur due to wrong shoes and unhygienic conditions.
Personal hygiene is a way to tell others how much you are inclined towards your cleanliness. Health of our feet is as important as face and hairs and plays pivotal role in developing personality. Feet are sensitive and must be cared through moisturizing to make it healthy. To make feet healthy there is a need of scrubbing, pampering and moisturizing on a daily basis. However, selecting right type of footwear is utmost essential to set them free and relax.
Feet are the most active part of the body which tends to get dirty easily than your hands. Sometimes they seem to get overworked and suffer from chronic pain and cracked skin. Getting manicure once in a month can’t do well for healthy feet therefore they have to keep clean through special treatment which can be given at home or salon.
You can take care of your feet with these easy special treatment tips:
- Wash your feet using scrubber which removes the dead cells from the skin. After this apply moisturizer in a way as if massaging your feet. Just follow this regime everyday to them healthy and out of dirt.
- Always wash your feet with luke warm water whenever you come from outside as it will let your feet free from dust.
- Avoid cracked heels and massage your feet with suitable cream before going to bed.
- Make sure you don’t wear wrong type of shoes or sandals with high heels. Uncomfortable and ill-fitted shoes may cause unwanted corns and calluses on the feet. If any of the corns occur just cure them using ointments and remover pads.
- Perspiration makes the foot stinking thus this condition should be avoided using specially designed insoles, powder and sprays.
- If you are wearing shoes then change your socks everyday to relieve feet from any odour.
- Some home remedies to treat cracked heels are: add few drops of lemon juice in Vaseline or any other moisturizing lotion and gently apply on the cracked foot.
- Get your feet home manicure by adding little shampoo in the warm water and rest your feet under it for 15 minutes. After taking out apply cream on the toe and heels as it will improve the texture of toenails.
- Scrubbing feet with pumice stone is another good way to clean your heels and apply cream thereafter.
- To get best results massage your feet with almond oil until the oil is absorbed.