Sometimes we wonder how can we improve our environment by engaging in cost saving & energy effective products. Investing in right & effective products is always a better thought than spending extravagantly on things which eventually is hazardous. Many of us are not even aware of vastness of science and its concept which has produced cost saving and environment friendly gadget called Solar Water Heater.
Solar water heater is a significant invention of science that provides us with easy solution to the complex things done. Solar heater is a naturally working product that usually works on the fundamental principle of solar energy and thereby saves electricity. However, the only thing that has to consider is the selection of right solar water heater. Before selecting solar heater we need to know few things as what kind of solar heater is economical and what is best to use. Explore here some essential points:
- Solar water heater basically works on the principle of solar energy which is necessary for people to know as how solar heater is used using solar energy. Solar heater generally comes with a black bag attached to a nozzle which has to be filled with water. Hang the bag somewhere to get full sunlight during the day time which would get displayed by the thermometer. When the water gets warm or hot you will come to know and then put a bucket under the nozzle and get the water by turning on tap.
- Solar heaters have a plate that collects the heat from sun consisting of tubes and water is transfer to the tank where it will be used in as insulated hot water tank. There are systems configured in solar heater tanks which can be active or passive and this is why they work in cold nights or in any weather condition.
- Climate is an important aspect that has to be considered before selecting solar water heater and it is said that regions which are rare cold or freezing need to use solar heater with direct circulation systems that pump water through collectors to provide into the houses. Such systems are ideal for tropical belt or moderate climatic regions.
- However, areas with freezing or colder climate use indirect circulation systems which pump a liquid (anti-freeze) into the system and heat exchanger thereby warming up the water for usage.
- Installation of solar water heater require professional installation to make the system work for long time and a well installed solar water heating system works for more or less 25 years with little maintenance.