Vastu , is like the astrology , is a vast science and its not possible for a normal human being to understand it fully ,but one should always consider some basic rules of Vastu. If you are looking for a plot , keep these things in mind. All the four directions , hills , water bodies , cremation places , highways etc , they all influence the Vastu of the place in one way or other.
There are some important factors that you should always consider while looking for a plot. Whenever possible one should always try to follow the Vastu principles as violation of these principles does destroy the happiness of one’s life.
You should never purchase the land from the following persons as the atmosphere of the particular space depends on the people living there.
- From people suffering from sickness , lunatics.
- From people who have become insolvent.
- Land donated to any religious place.
- Land without any deed.
- From people who have left the country.
- The place where magicians used to live.
- Land containing ant-hills , bones , skeletons.
- Houses sold by distressed , unfortunate people.
- The soil white in color , having lotus smell and sweet taste and that contain greenery is good for the learned people and teachers.
- The soil red in color , smelling blood and astringent in taste is good for Warrior class.
- The soil yellow/pale green in color , grainish smell and sour taste is good for the Business class people.
- The soil black in color , having pungent small and bitter taste is good for the lower or backward working class.
(3) STUDENTS : TIPS FOR ATTAINING A BETTER RESULT