Bikinis are hot and sexy for most women today and with arrival of summer season women might have been reached to buy special piece of bikini or might be preparing themselves to wear to flaunt their toned body. Yet for many women wearing bikini is as terrifying as anything due to their intoned or unshaved body. They may fear the ugly stretch marks and every dimple on the body would be seen in the bright sun. However you may console yourself just by seeing the women’s around clad in hot bikinis which may not get you noticeable.
To wear bikini one must have a toned body and open mind to accept every comment thrown by the gazers. Meanwhile, many women discard the fact of wearing bikini just because they fear of their bumpy body and lack of confidence. Fashion expert says there are many things more than weight which should be considered before wearing a bikini.
- According to surveys conducted by international magazines tanned looking skin is what attracts men most than toned body curves. So ladies apply a little darker shade of foundation before going to beach in swimwear. Today market is flooded with many water-proof products which can be applied with foundation to give tanned appearance.
- Women need to touch up their backs, elbows and knees before going to beach and wearing swimwear. You can have hot bath to soften these corners and you can also scrub these area to accentuate better.
- Use exfoliating gel containing grains as it will help removing dead skin from hard corners. If you have some bruises on your body areas near corners, use creams that hide the bruises and then cover them by applying dark tone foundation.
- Wear flattering bikini designed by some known designer and if you won’t afford that make sure the one you purchase should fit you properly. If it is not fit just tailored it to your size and fabric should be skin friendly.
- Keep a tunic or sarong with yourself in case you feel insecure in public so you wear it out without hesitation. Ensure that your bikinis should have control panel with under wire bras to conceal body flaws.
- Gone are the days when only busty women were considered curvy and sexy in bikini, today even small busted women can do lot to enhance the chances of looking as sexy as other women. While busty women should be careful while looking out for bikini because smaller size can make them look unappealing and tacky. Fit yourself in plus size or comfortable bikini bra that may look more appealing and smart.