We are involved in offering a comprehensive collection of Rolling Contact Type Voltage Controller. These voltage controllers are used to produce a steady output voltage despite fluctuations of input voltage. Our controllers possess superior efficiency, life span, insulation and windings and are suitable both for Indoor and Outdoor installation. Their installation ensures the smooth functioning of the motor which draws 15 - 20% lesser current and correspondingly the relay setting can be reduced by 15- 20%. In case single phasing occurs, the relay will trip in 40-50 seconds. The Motor can withstand the high current for this period and will be safe. Also, the relays, contractors, switch gears, etc. incorporated with the motor will be safe.
The Rolling Contact Type Voltage Controller we offer are developed by high quality raw material to maintain lowest of unwanted Losses. Our clients acknowledge our products for their salient features such as high quality, reliability, durability, high efficiency, superior performance, reasonable rates, etc. Apart from this, our product is available with an additional feature of '5 Years Guarantee'.
Table below gives approximate quantitative advantages of automatic voltage controller at various fluctuation levels:
|Input Voltage Variation||% Reduction in Breakdown Possible||Approx. Power Saving Possible|
|Motor Load Below 30 HP.||Lighting Load||Motor Load Below 30 HP.||Lighting Load|
|380-400 volts||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil Servo Stabilizer Required|
- Better efficiency in plant and thus reducing MDI.
- It helps in reducing the breakdown of electrical equipment.
- It is important to improve your power factor in case of high voltage.
- One can derive power saving by using this automatic rolling contact type voltage regulator.
- Saves Energy.
- Protection of Electrical equipment.
- 80% depreciation as per Income Tax.
- Cement Plant
- Cold Storage
- Distilleries Beverages
- Flour Mills Engineering Units
- Food processing Units
- High Buildings Hospitals Nursing Home etc.
- Paper Mills
- Pharmaceutical Units
- Rolling Mills
- Rubber Industries
- Textile Mills