Servotex® Agitated Nutsche Filter Dryer is a closed cylindrical flanged end type Agitated Vessel with a jacketed perforated bottom. Agitated Nutsche Filter is used for closed filtration under pressure / vacuum / atmospheric pressure along effective washing. Servotex® Agitated Nutsche Filters are made from suitable materials like Mild Steel, different grades of Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Mild Steel with Lining and Coating like FRP, Lead or Rubber-Lined, PTFE, Haller in accordance to the Chemical properties.
Capacity: Nutsches are available in lab type through pilot plant and production scale, in volumes ranging from 10 Its to 5000 ltrs.
• 316 Stainless Steel fabrication or other alloys including Hastelloy C-276/C-22 optionally available.
• For aqueous regia production nutsche filter available with halar or tefzal coating.
• All Nutsche filters are as per ASME standard codes for full vacuum and pressures High purity design, various pharmaceutical grade finishes including electro-polishing, mirror, matt and dull finish. Optional jacketing for heating / cooling or electric heaters.
• Easy clamping of filter media
• Optional coatings including Teflon.
• Safety pressure relief valves or nitrogen purging nipple.
• Valves for pressurization, vacuum, venting, slurry addition, draining etc.
• Pressure / vacuum gauges optional.
• Sight glasses and sampling ports.
• Other instrumentation such as thermometers temperature transmitters, level, extra at actuals.
• Wide variety of filter pore sizes and types, 1 micron to 200 micron pore sizes, stainless steel, Hastelloy, polypropylene, special membrane and other filter materials available.
• Easy perforated plate arrangement.
• Body flange model available for easy cleaning and change over material.
• Castor wheels available for easy mobility.
- Food products