Servotex® Limpet coil reactor vessels are used to control the temperature of the reactants with the help of heating or cooling media circulated through coils surrounding the main vessel. Ideally suitable for medium heat transfer requirement and heating application where heating media temperature is above 150 Centigrade (302 Fahrenheit). Coils are half piped welded on the outer side of the main vessel.
Capacitiies: 600L to 50KL
- Limpet coil reactor can be used for heating or cooling of the reactants
- Suitable for high temperature ( Above 150 C) Thermic fluid oil like such as Therminol™, and Dowtherm
- Achieve heating and cooling in one reactor with Double coil design
- Offered in Stainless Steel 316, 304 or Carbon Steel material
- GMP range of equipments available for Pharmaceutical industry. With mirror finish from 220 grit to 440 grit, smooth welding & flush grinding and Insulation with mirror finished S.S cladding
- Agitator design to suit the reactants viscosity and density
- Vessel design with form cutter for the process which generates forms
- Adheres to ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon and Arc welding procedures
- Save time and money with our Value added products and services like Process Automation, valves and fittings
- Manufactured as per your specifications
- Manufacturing facility approved by the renowned consultants and Third party inspection agencies.
- Bulk chemicals
- Exothermic reaction control
- Parameters regulated reaction.