Servotex® Rotary Vacuum Paddle Dryer offered by us is specially designed to lift, tumble and scoop materials in tender and require extreme care.This exceptional paddle design is perfect for amalgamation of liquids or solids of assorted particle density, size and viscosity.The firm digging action is best for blending fragile constituents such as fiberglass strands or nuts.
Capacities: 800L to 10KL
- Material of construction(MOC): SS316,SS304 and Hastelloy C-276/C-22
- Common base frame is unique to this system. This eliminated the need of foundation cost and reduces the maintenance cost.
- Drying optimization, this is done by means of external and internal heating. External heating is by means of jacket or limpet coils, while internal heating through a hollow shaft and a set of hollow paddles. Hallow paddles are provided with scrapers having very low gap from wall to maximize heat transfer.
- Scrapers move material to all parts of the dryer and also help in discharging the material.
- The hollow rotating agitator shaft imparts heat to the product, scrapes the shell wall ,tumbles the product for maximum heat transfer and discharge product when required.
- The large heat transfer area available on the wide paddles and hollow shaft give maximum heat transfer efficiency to the product.
- Mechanical seals at Shell ends/Stuffing Box.
- The vessel is well design to take temperature stresses during vacuum drying. Low power consumption by the use of helical bevel gear box.
- Special floating bearing design to combat temperature stresses.
- Powder and semi dry solid mixing
- Breaking down agglomerates
- Extending colors
- Addition of oil & liquid into powder