Servotex® manufacture and export a wide range of Tray Dryers that are used for the best drying applications in convectional process.It is suitable for drying of thermal sensitive materials easily resolved, polymerized or deteriorated under higher temperature. Sterilization can be conducted prior to the drying process, during which no matter is allowed to enter the product. These dryers are provided with doubled wall cabinet with one or two doors. These dryers are manufactured with SS 304, SS 316 and MS material according to the GMP specifications.
Capacities: 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 192 trays
- Main Body/Vacuum chamber SS316 with heavy duty SS316 flange and Stiffeners.
- Door SS 316 (hemisphere shape) with heavy duty SS316 flange.
- Shelves Hollow Type pads SS316 with flow Baffles.
- Condenser (Shell&tube) and Receiver in SS 304 with Isolation valve and Flow Glass in between to monitor condensation.
- Trays (with out back folding) in SS316 rounded corners and edges.
- Explosion Vent/Rupture Disc on vacuum chamber.
- Digital Temperature Controller (FLP) with solenoid controlled Pneumatic operated valve at Hot Water inlet.
- Provision for Validation Port on Body
- Digital Temp., Indicator (FLP) at H.W. inlet & outlet.
- Dial type Vacuum gauge and Digital Temp., Indicator (FLP) in Vapor line.
- Pressure release valve in Steam line.
- View Glass/Light glass provided on vacuum chamber Door, Body and Receiver.
- Silicon transparent gasket for door.
- Nitrogen purging valve provided on Vacuum chamber.
- Vacuum break valve provided on vacuum chamber
- Drain valve for Vacuum chamber and Receiver.
- Total Ease of Cleaning
- Enhanced Ergonomics
- Direct Tray Heating
- Efficient Heat transfer rate
- Wet solid Treatment
- Heat Sensitive drugs