The Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB), is an electrical circuit breaker that disconnects a circuit whenever it detects imbalance of the electric current in the phase ("hot" or "live"). These electrical circuit breakers are installed in the circuit to prevent shocks and provide protection against fire hazards. Our range of Residual Current Circuit Breakers are voltage independent device and can be easily installed.
- Easy to install
- Sturdy construction
- Compact design and high functional life
|Range||:||40A, 63A 100A|
|Sensitivity||:||30mA, 100mA, 300mA|
|Available in||:||2Pole, 4Pole|
|Rated Voltage||:||240/415V A.C.|
- Conforms to IS 12640-1: 2000, ICE : 61008-41
- Protection against direct contact, indirect contact and fire hazards.
- Voltage independence device.
- Protection against nuisance tripping.
- Short circuit withstand capacity up to 6KA
- Neutral advance feature incorporated
|Rated operation voltage||:||415 volts AC 50/60 hz|
|Rated insulation voltage||:||660 volts AC at 40°C|
|Rated Burden||:||10 KA, 25KA, 35KA|
|Rated impulse load||:||8kv|
|Type of release||:||Thermal Magnetic|
|Range||:||1 00 to 400 Amps|
|Number of pole||:||3 pole, 4 pole|
- Conform to IS13947 pt-2 1993