· Features :
Ø Designed and developed as per European Standards IEC : 62053-21 / IS: 13779
Ø Current Transformer with PC Housing for better insulation and environmental protection.
Ø Variants available in Self Wire (Flying Leads) or PCB Mounting Type CT.
Ø Energy Meters
Ø Electronic Circuit Breaker
Ø Current Sensors
Ø Motor Speed Controllers
1) Basic Primary Current (Ib) : 1 Amp.
2) Maximum Primary Current (Imax) : 20 Amp.
3) Secondary Current : 8 mA.
4) Winding Ratio : 1:2500
5) Frequency : 50 Hz
6) Accuracy Class : 1.0
7) Recommended Burden Resistance (Ru) : 125 Ohms @ Vout = 1 Volts. Maximum Value: 440 Ohms. (As per Eqn. R = Vct X N / Ip )*.
8) Recommended Burden Resistance (Ra) : Maximum Value: 917 Ohms. For Analog Interface using bridge rectifier and bulk capacitor.
9) Insulation – Pri & Sec : 5000V
10) Insulation – Pri,Sec & Earth : ≥ 1000 M
11) Operating & Storage Temp. : -40C ~ +85C
12) Humidity : ≤90%
13) Mounting Type / Housing (Optional) : Self (Flying) Wire-Without Dabbi / Self (Flying) Wire-With Dabbi / PCB Mounting-With Dabbi.
14) Dimensions ( I.D. X O.D. X H in mm.) : (Without Dabbi)- 10 X 28.5 X 23.3 / (With Dabbi)- 29.5 X 26.5 X 12
*Here Vct is considered as the CT secondary voltage signal required feed the AtoD converter and it assumed to be less than absolute maximum rating of input pin of AtoD converter. Kindly keep Vct = Vout below 1 Volts for accurate reading this implies that lower value of burden resistance helps increase accuracy. Select at your discretion.