· Features :
Ø Designed and developed as per ICAO Aerodrome Design Manual and FAA Standards.
Ø Direct replacement for existing light.
Ø Creates a highly uniform distribution of light, eliminating hot spots and shadows.
Ø Operates on ferroresonant or thyristor CCRs that are designed in compliance with FAA / ICAO-ADM requirements.
Ø Operates on 3-step, 5-step and 6.6A series circuits.
Ø Longer Lamp Life eliminates re-lamping expenses and reduces on-going maintenance costs.
Ø Improved safety — low, regulated DC voltage.
Ø Aerodrome Taxiway Lighting for Air-Craft Guidance.
1) Lamp Type : LED.
2) Light Input : Designed for operation from an airport series lighting circuit with a current range of 2.8 to 6.6 amperes (As Per ICAO ADM Part-4.)
3) Wind Load and Frangibility : Legs provided with breakable coupling for frangibility As per ICAO ADM Part-4 Ch:15.
4) Water Ingress Protection : As per ICAO ADM Part-4
5) Low Temperature Tolerance : As per FAA - AC No: 150/5345-46D – Ch:3.
6) High Temperature Tolerance : As per FAA - AC No: 150/5345-46D – Ch:3.
7) Operating Temperature : Temperature: -40°F to +131°F (-40°C to +55°C)