RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector) operates on the principle of change in electrical resistance in wire as a function of temperature.
Available in: Wire wound & thin film (simplex /d duplex)
- Transition (Pencil) type
- Straight spring loaded with bayonet
- Transition (with fix / adjustable bolt) Type
- Transition (with brazed clamp) Type
- IP 65 / FLP / GP Head with Fix / adjustable compressor fitting type
- 2 wire 3 wires (for simplex)
- 4 wire 6 wires (for duplex)
Available cable / wire lead insulation: Teflon / Teflon, teflon / fg/ ss, teflon/ silicon rubber and stainless steel.