RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector) Thermocouple sensors are most suitable for measuring barrel & die temperature in injection moulding machine, blow moulding machine, extruder etc. They consist of a protective metal casing, surrounding the thermocouple wires which are embedded in magnesium oxide. RTD Thermocouple sensors consists of the follwing features:
- Straight Spring Loaded with Bayonet
- 'L' Spring Loaded with Bayonet
- Transition Joint (Hex Pencil Bush)
- Transition Joint (Clamp Type)
- Thermocouple Sensor with Fix Bolt
- 'LRB' Spring Loaded with Bayonet
- 'LBF' Spring Loaded with Bayonet
- Fully Tip Adjustable with Bayonet
- Thermocouple sensor for hot runner of injection moulding machine
- Straight Rotating Spring with Bayonet
- 'L' Rotating Spring with Bayonet
- Washer Thermocouple (Type 1)
- Washer Thermocouple (Type 2 with pipe & spring)
- Tip Adjustable with Bayonet on SS stem.
- In melt Bolt Type
- In melt Bolt Type (L)
- Holder Movable on spring type
- Skin type thermocouple sensor
Fixed & Adjustable Bayonet Thermocouples are Most suitable for measuring Barrel & Die Temperature in injection moulding machine, Blow moulding machine, Extruder etc. Spring loaded sensor ensures tip contact with surface for accurate temperature measurement.
Most Suitable for continuous Measurement of flat-surface temperature up to 400°C. Ideal for applications like packaging machines, Rubber moulding machines, Hot Plates / Platones etc.
Transition Point Thermocouple:
General Purpose J, K, T Type industrial Thermocouple with integral Cable for Low Temperature Measurement.