We are among the reputed organizations, highly engaged in providing an optimum quality ISO 50001 Energy Management System. In this service, our adroit professionals inspect the workplace and manage the electrical energy to save energy and reduce wastage. We provide this service on the basis of trust and thus it is highly appreciated by our clients for its high reliability. The offered service is rendered according to the needs and requirements of our clients. Moreover, clients can avail this service from us at most competitive price.
ISO 50001 specifies requirements for an Energy Management System to enable organization to develop and implement a policy, identify significant areas of energy consumption and target energy reductions. It resents the best practices in energy management building upon existing national standards and initiatives.
- A structured approach to identifying, measuring and managing organization’s energy consumption and create a path to Reduce energy costs
- Reduce Organization’s GHG emissions
- Improve organizatiom‘s image with customers, partners, and the public
- Comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Increase awareness for the energy management policy and embed energy efficient thinking in your organization
Shamkris Global offers certification against ISO 50001 – Energy Management System. Shamkris Global Climate Change Management Services:
- CDM - Clean Development Mechanism Project Validation & Verification
- VCS Program - Verification & Validation under Verified Carbon Standard Program
- CCX Scheme - Verification under the Chicago Climate Exchange Offset Program
- Verification & Validation under ISO14064 Standard
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management System
- Green Certification - Standard of Business Sustainability
- Elemental Chlorine Free Certification
- Lead Free Certification
- Asbestos Free Certification
- Green Living Certification
Energy management system is a voluntary international standard developed by ISO. the lntemational Organization for Standardization and it contains requirements for energy management systems (EnMS). ISO 50001 may help organizations. large and small. in managing and improving their energy consumption and efﬁciency. Many experts believe that behavioral driven approaches to energy use can. in many cases. lead up to 50% of energy use reduction, without compromising production output. The purpose of ISO 5000i is to enable organizations to establish systems and processes necessary to continually improve it‘s energy performance including energy efficiency. use and consumption. ISO SOOOI is intended to foster reductions in energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions and other related environmental impacts. through systematic management of energy. As in all Management System Standards. successful implementation depends on commitment from all levels and functions of the organization but. and especially. from top management.
ISO 50001 speciﬁes requirements of an energy management system (EnMS) for an organization
to develop and implement an energy policy. establish objectives. targets. and action plans. which take into account legal requirements and information related to signiﬁcant energy uses(SEU). An Energy Management System enables an organization to achieve its policy commitments take action as needed to improve its energy perfomIancc and demonstrate the conformity of the system to the requirements of standards such as ISO 50001 and/or the European Nomi EN 160001 Implementation of ISO 50001 must be tailored to ﬁt the organization implementing it, including the complexity of the system, degree of documentaion, and resources.