Production Process: Laminated glass is produced in an autoclave by compressing and heating two or more sheets of float glass laminated with one or more sheets of polyvinyl butyral (PVB by Dupont or Solia).
* Safety. If impacted by outside forces it shatters but never splinters, can protect inside objects.
* Good sound insulation.
* UV-proof. Laminated glass insulates most UV while allowing visible light to enter, thereby protecting furniture, carpeting and indoor decorations from aging and fading.
* Bullet proof. High intensity glass can be made by adding more PVBs and glass of different thickness.
* Besides for transparent PVB, we offer white, grey, green and other various colors to meet different tastes and needs
* Places where safety glasses are required legally.
* Bus station, Airport and others where sound-insulation is specially demanded.
* Banks and show rooms.
* Windows of automobiles and ships.
* Furniture and interior decoration.
* Bullet-proof or violence prevention (Bullet-proof glass).
Available specification :
Thickness of raw glass:3～19mm