Production Process: Silver mirror is made through a chemical sedimentation process. A sheet of specially treated Silver is coated on quality float glass, followed by a sheet of copper, and finished with two layers of paint for chemical and physical protection.
* High reflecting rate: the reflecting rate is about 92%. Real high fidelity imaging.
* Long life time: the mirror is not easy to be oxidized both in the center and on the edges, the advantage of resistance to corrosion and humidity offer a product life three times longer than conventional aluminum glass.
* Backside logo available: company logo and special letters can be printed on the back of the mirror according to customer’s demand.
* Safety backing available: mirror can be made into safety mirror through sticking special PE film in the backside (both CATI and CATII are available)
* Suitable for deep processing, can be cut to any size and any shape, edgeworks including bevel, flat polish, pencil polish are available, can be made into beautiful decorative mirror (like beveled mirror and polished edge mirror etc)
* By using lead free paint can make lead free mirror, the pollution to the environment by broken pieces can be minimized, satisfied with the environment requirements in Europe, America and other developed region.