Production Process : Tempered glass and Heat strengthened glass is formed by heating glass to the softening point in a horizontal tempering furnace and then quickly cooling it with cold air. This technique resists compressive stress on the surface and tensile stress inside which provides bending/shock resistance.
* Safety (tempered), when broken, it splits into very small harmless particles.
* Strong intensity. Heat-strengthened glass is approximately twice as strong as annealed glass of the same thickness, and tempered glass is about 4 times.
* Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
* Deep process not available: tempered glass can not be cut, drill hole and other further process.
* Tempering logo & pattern printing available: tempered glass can printed special logo and pattern with enamel by silkscreen.
* Different kinds of glass like clear tempered glass, tinted glass and various patterned glass (including Aqualite, Nashiji, Mlstlite, Oceanic, Rain, Raindow, Gluechip, Flash and other popular pattern) are available.
Application: places where need safety glass demanded by building regulations, windows and other parts of the building, glass railings and escalators barrier, windows of vehicles and ships, glass desktop and display shelf, interior decoration and furniture, and other places with thermal shock.
Specification :Max. size2440 X 5000mm Min. size200 X 200mm Thickness3~19mm