Global warming has become a well known term. The consequence of it is impossible to measure. To cool our house and save ourselves from the hot atmosphere has made us resort to means (like ACs and Coolers) which in turn adds to the global warming. There is another problem in many of the households. The roof seepages and dampness in the walls spoils the house from inside by way of peeling out paints, visibility of damp patches etc.
Both, heating of buildings and water leakage/seepage visible on walls was keenly observed and sensed and found that there is no easy and economical solution / process available in the market to solve these problems. Finally, after long Research and Development, a solution consisting multi polymers, co-polymers and cross linked polymers was developed. The property like heat, water, UV, Electricity resistant Coat chemical was successfully produced.
High technology based coating which give special results for Heat Proof, Water Proof, Rust Proof, Acid Proof Coating. Product specially designed for Heat absorption, water leakage / seepage with high duralbity, economy and ease of application.
100 % Water Proofing
85 % Heat Proofing
Areas of Application :
Terrace Water Proofing & Heat Proofing
Plastic Tank Heat Proofing
A/C Cooler DuctsHOW TO APPLY
FOR TERRACES/ EXTERIOR WALLS/ WATER STORAGE TANKS etc.
SURFACE PREPARATION :
- Clean the surface thoroughly, as it should be free from dust, oil, grease or any free/loose particle.
- Remove the existing paint layer/coatings before application.
- It is recommended to use wire brush followed by sanding with emery.
- Water wash the surface before smart master coat application.
- Mix/stir the material thoroughly.
- Apply the first coat (Coat : Water = 2 : 1).
- Wait for minimum 1 to 2 hour & then apply second coat (Pure Coat).
- Confirm that after third or fourth coat the surface is opaque.
- Let the final coat cure for 20-40 hours before use.