Backed by the expert team, we formulate a wide array of industrial chemicals such as Magnesium Chloride Flakes. Magnisium chloride has high melting and boiling points and used in making of magnesium. Furthermore, magnesium chloride is also used in making printed papers, dye colors for textiles, wooden furniture and many more. Our range is extensively used in making medicines for skin diseases. We use latest chemical technologies in formulation of our carbonic and non-carbonic compounds. Our all chemical powders, granules and acids are offered to the clients at affordable rates.Application areas:
- Mill Stone Manufacturing
- Floor Polishing Abrasives
- Anti – Icer
- Dust Controlling
- Paper Furniture
Specifications WE ARE LEADING MANUFACTURER AND EXPORTER OF MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE FLAKES.
Backed by the expert team, we formulate a wide array of Magnesium Chloride Flakes.We use latest chemical technologies in formulation of our carbonic and non-carbonic compounds.
Magnesium Chloride specifications
MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE HEXAHYDRATE
0.2% to 0.4%
- Magnesium Chloride is produced by heating its naturally occurring brine solution and then cooling it.
- Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate is available in flakes as well as solid blocks.
of Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate (MgCl2.6H2O 98% to 99% by mass) & MgCl content(more than 47%):
- Bonded emery stones and millstones
- Construction material
- Animal nutrition veterinary
- Antacids – pharmaceuticals
- De-icing compounds
- Dust suppression
- Effluent treatment chemicals
- Flame retardant
- Industrial Magnesium oxy-chloride floors
|Solubility in Water||Anhydrous|
54.3 g/100 ml (20 °C)
72.6 g/100 ml (100 °C)
|Density||2.32 g/cm3 (anhydrous)|
1.569 g/cm3 (hexahydrate)
|Appearance||White or colorless crystalline solid|
|Solubility in Ethanol||7.4 g/100 ml (30 °C)|