Walnut shell grit is a hard and fibrous product made from crushed walnut Shell in accordance with international trade standard and it is the most soft type abrasive in existence days. It has excellent durability and is now widely used to blast clean and polish soft metals, glass, fiber glass, wood, plastic and stone. It works as a deburring and def lashing product for molding, casting and electrical parts. It is an efficient soft abrasive when used to tumble and polish gun casings, jewelry and metal parts and can also be used to prepare surfaces and equipment or wall for painting.
The shells are ground into three grades of grits.
The Coarse Grits are used for blast cleaning purpose, components can be cleaned without marking or etching the components blasted surfaces and also used in landscape mulching.
Shape of every grains of our product is angular not in round, that gives best and fast results then others, and can reuse more time.
The Medium Grits are used for cleaning machinery such as sprayers and grape-harvesting equipment; the military also uses it to scour battleships and jet engines.
The Finest Grade is reserved for women's cosmetics scrub and skin care.Major ind. Applications :
A blast cleaning media:
· For removal of paint, flash, burrs and other flaws in plastic, aluminum and zinc die casting and electronics industries.
· As a replacement for paint removal, graffiti removal and general cleaning in restoration of buildings, bridges, and outdoor statuary.
· In chemical and oil industry to clean out the oily surface.
· For aircraft engine clean out.
· For cleaning steam turbines.
· Prevents lost circulation in oil well drilling
· For west water filtration. Walnut shell is used as media to remove harmful contaminates, oil and solids from the water.
· Provide a non-skid enhancer in abrasive paints around swimming pools, walkway, dock boards and paddle ball courts.
· To manufacturing coated abrasives, glass cleaning pads, plywood etc.
· For woman's cosmetics scrub and skin care.
Benefits of soft abrasives :
· Non-toxic causes no health or environmental hazards.
· Re-usable, long lasting.Reduces cycle time of finishing operations.
4-6, 8-12, 12-16, 12-20, 20-30, 30-40, 40-60, 60-80
Single Mesh Sizes
6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36, 46, 60, 80, 100, 120
or as per requirement.