Enlisted among our customers as a manufacturer, supplier and exporter, we are engaged in offering our customers with Ayurvedic Pachak Vati. Helpful in digestion, these products are processed under the guidance of ayurvedic practitioners and medical experts who hold extensive knowledge of this domain. Further, our team of quality controllers checks these products on various stages to eliminate hygienic value.
- Accurate composition
- Diversely effective
- Long shelf life
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale): 45 mg
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylancia): 45 mg
- Hingu (Ferula narthex): 45 mg
- Sajji-kshar Shankha bhasma: 45 mg
- Shuddha Gandhak: 45 mg
- Sauvarchal: 60 mg
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): 120 mg
- Strong digestive and carminative, appetizer
- 1-2 tabs twice or thrice after food intake or as desired by the physician. (for indigestion 3 tabs twice for 4 months)
- Dyspepsia, Anorexia, Distention
Disease is a result of poor digestion. In fact, the root cause of common ailments like cold and cough to major diseases like arthritis and diabetes is low digestive power. It is important to completely digest the food we eat. If that does not happen, the undigested food starts rotting and gives rise to health problems like acidity and gases. This causes lethargy, restlessness and lack of energy, which when extended for a prolonged period becomes a chronic disorder. Pachak Vati improves the digestive power of the body, which in turn, produces the required digestive juices, thereby helping us assimilate the food we eat. This enhances the quality of the blood, muscle, fat, bone, nerves and cells. Thus, Pachak Vati is a basic therapy in Ayurveda that aids digestion.