We are a paramount organization that is engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting high quality Ayurvedic Piles. Shunthi (zingiber officinalis), marich (piper nigrum), pimpali (piper longum), daruharida (berberis aristata), trivrut (ipomoea turpenthum) and various other ingredients are used to process this medicine. Moreover, this medicine helps in treating hard stools with tenderness, bleeding from the rectum and constipation.
- Quick results
- Longer shelf life
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis): 20 mg
- Marich (Piper nigrum): 20 mg
- Pimpali (Piper longum): 20 mg
- Daruharida (Berberis aristata): 40 mg
- Trivrut (Ipomoea turpenthum): 100 mg
- Tankan: 20 mg
- Shubhra: 20 mg
- Sajjikshar: 40 mg
- Lagkeshar (Mesua ferra): 20 mg
- Shuddha guggul (Balsamodendron mukul): 40 mg
- Kumari Ghansar (Aloe indica): 40 mg
- Surankanda (Tacca aspara): 50 mg.
- Local irritant, Antiseptic and resolvant, laxative and carminative
- 2-2 tabs, 3-4 times a day with water or as directed by the physician (2 tabs twice for 3-4 months for piles/fistula)
- Chronic and recurring piles and fistula & Fistula Post operative treatment for prevention. For Bleeding through anus due to piles or fissure.
Ailments like piles and fistula are characterized by pain, burning, swelling, hard stools with tenderness, bleeding from the rectum, constipation or difficulty while passing stools. Fistula is characterized by ongoing pain, swelling, tenderness, drainage of pus & fluid which can cause itching in the skin & around the anus. Ingredients like pimpali, Trivrat, korphad, Sajjikshar, Shunthi, Nagkeshar, Tankan Lahi, Daru Haridra, suran, miri and shuddha guggal are recommended for the treatment of these problems. Pylowin, which contains all these components, should be taken to get rid of these ailments.