The Ointment Manufacturing Plants are ideal tools for the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industries for the production of Ointment, Cream, Lotions, Tooth Paste & other emulsions & homogenizations. Ointment Manufacturing Plant is designed to handle processes right from transferring of raw material to the delivery of finished products.
· Lotion / Cream
· Hair Cosmetics Products
· Skin Cosmetics
· Tooth Paste
- This system consist of a closed circuit manufacturing facility from feeding of Wax / Water Phase to loading the hopper of filling machine.
- The Wax and Water at required temperature are transferred to Manufacturing Vessel or Planetory Mixer, by vacuum through conical filter.
- The product during emulsion formation is recirculated through Ointment Transfer Pump The Pump also discharges the product in the Storage Vessel.
- The Storage Vessel is then taken to the filling area and is connected to again Ointment Transfer Pump. Or Storage Vessel remain fixed ( In bigger size ) & pump transfer the ointments in the hopper of the Ointment Filling Machine.
- The entire Plant can be operated by centralised operating panel by one operator.
- The plant is equipped with an electrical control panel with digital temperature indicators and digital timers.
- Minimum two batches per shift of the same product can be assured in this plant.
- This plant conforms to CGMP standards (Paint Free Construction).
- Encosed are a few pages explaining the system in detail. In case of any queries feel free to contact us.
SALIENT FEATURES :
- High sanitary standard Design & Manufacturing
- Internal surface Mirror polished to less than 0.5 Micron RA
- Double Speed contra-mixing slow agitator with step less speed control
- Inbuilt/Inline High speed Homogenizer
- Hydro Lift top covers
- SS 316L contact parts & SS 304 Non-contact parts
- High standard Automation System
- Qualification Documentation like DQ, FAT & Protocols of IQ & OQ
- Smooth processing with low Shear force
- Teflon scrapping mechanism with Agitator
- Internal/External re-circulation system
- The Plant is designed to be operated only by one operator and one helper.