The Liquid Manufacturing Plants are ideal tools for the pharmaceutical industry for the production of Oral Liquids. It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affects the quality of the Liquids.Minimum manual handling of Liquid.
Effective cleanness during manufacturing.
Needless to say, it also provides the benefits of the effective manpower utilization.
SPE Liquid Syrup / Oral Manufacturing Plant consist the following equipments and accessories.
1. Sugar Syrup Vessel
2. Pre-filtration unit
3. Manufacturing Vessel
4. Filtration unit
5. Storage Vessel
6. Control Panel
7. Product Piping
8. Working Platform
- This system consist of a closed circuit manufacturing facility from feeding of Sugar / Water Phase to loading the Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine.
- The Sugar and Water, are load with vacuum system or by mechanical system or manually.
- The Sugar Syrup Vessel is supplied with high speed stirrer & electrical heating ( In small model ) / steam heating facility (In bigger size model ) .The sugar syrup is prepared at required temperature & are transferred to Manufacturing Vessel by vacuum or by transfer pump.
- The product during emulsion formation is recirculated through In-Line Homogenizer or Liquid Transfer Pump. (Optional Facility)
- The Pump also discharges the product in the Storage Vessel.
- The Storage Vessel is then taken to the filling area ( if it is small capacity ) and is connected to again Liquid Transfer Pump. Or Storage Vessel remain fixed ( In bigger size) & pump transfer the Liquids in the float tank which is connected with filling machine.
- The entire Plant can be operated by centralised operating panel by one operator.