FOB Price : Get Price
A complete service
Shella offers a full search and selection service that allows you to be involved at every step. We provide thorough accountability for every step of the recruitment process.
Our approach is based on gaining an understanding of our clients' objectives, strategy and organisation as a whole. Our highly experienced Consultants can advise on the most appropriate method to recruit for a specialist position.
This is the perfect solution for those critical or confidential vacancies and certain high-level roles, which require the very highest attention to detail. We also provide comprehensive and discreet "headhunting" service whereby we identify and approach carefully targeted candidates to ascertain their relevance and interest.
This service often goes hand in hand with our Managed Services and Campaign Management.
Speak to our consultants to find out more about this service. Key facts and services
- A full brief of the vacancy is taken.
- You benefit from our market specialists' advice.
- We will tailor the service to fit in with your internal processes.
- An upfront fee is paid to retain Shella's service's.
- We provide a discreet head hunting service.
- We provide a dedicated team of consultant's and researcher's
- Shella offer database and internet searching.
- We deliver web advertising and key web banners.
- Shella ensure a rigorous matching process, prior to candidate selection.
- We will promote your organisation to our candidates.
- We can supply advice on financial packages.
- We handle presentation of offers and acceptance.
- We provide full candidate screening.
The Recruitment Process Includes Following Steps: Part 1: Understanding your needs and searching for the matching candidate
- On-site client visit to conduct in-depth analysis of the customer’s targets, understanding of the position to be filled and the profile of the candidate to be searched.
- Head-hunting activities on target companies and search in our extensive and exclusive network.
- Candidate contact and response management.
- Pre-selection activities including interviews and generation of a candidate long-list.
- Discussion with client and generation of a candidate short-list.
- Interview of the short-listed candidates; generation of our report including considerations, recommendations and delivery of candidate's profile to customer.
Part 2: Support your negotiations
- Interview coordination with confirmation details, candidate liaison and interview follow-up (if needed, interview can be conducted at our offices).
- Support client and candidate during the contract negotiation and decision process.
Part 3: Closing and post-employment follow up
- Support provided during the signature of the employment agreement.
- During the probation period we collect impressions and feedback from both parties in order to assess the level of satisfaction.
- After the probation period we remain in touch with both parties in order to collect impressions and provide feedback about the level of satisfaction.