Glass break detector, which is designed for professional security application, incorporates state-of-the-art audio frequency glass break detection and infra-sound impact analysis in its full spectrum. It can recognize the characteristic sound created when glass is broken. Continuous sensitivity adjustment is provided so that false alarm is avoided. It is the most advanced glass break detector available on today's security market.
widely used at kitchen, hospital, supermarket, bank, warehouse, hotel, factory, prison, etc.
• software driven, 8/12 bit microprocessor controlled digital signal processing (8 mhz)
• high frequency sound pressure detection
• full audio spectrum 7 frequency signal and impact analysis including infra-sound pressure analysis
• digital rfi/emi filtering, extremely high immunity
• unique acoustic microphone chamber and casing design
• manual sensitivity setting to avoid false alarm