Automatic High Voltage DC Load Unit is used for the maintenance and capacity test of 220V, 380V, 400V high-voltage continuous battery sets and can be widely applied to the test of UPS back-up batteries. The unit features in its smart portable design, high reliability, powerful functions, LED display, easy operation and high intelligence. After setting test parameters, the unit complete battery capacity test using automatic constant current control. The use of high power FETMOS tubes in power-control section, and imported Japanese Hall transducer in current sampling, has significantly increased the reliability of the load unit. The power-consuming section using hand-tailored patented components (patent no. 02203924.4) ensures high power, no red-hot, safety and long-life. The load unit can be used with our Online battery sets parameters monitor to test single sell parameters. The unit is especially applicable to test the high power UPS back-up battery and power supply/batteries in electric power industry.
· Users can set discharging time and current based upon battery capacity or test requirement
· Accurate continuous stepless adjustments and settings for discharge current via current-adjust knob.
· Automatic Protection Function for overheat, low-voltage and power break-off: the unit automatically stops loading once any of the above condition is met, thus protects the battery set and avoids over-discharge.
· Automatic Alarming Function: The unit alarms on low-voltage, overheat and discharge time-up.
· Digital Timing Function (optional): 0~6hrs/0~12hrs.