Portable Automatic DC Load Unit is designed for the capacity test and maintenance of 48V continuous battery sets through deep discharging, it is widely applied to use constant current loading to test continuous battery sets and power supply. The unit features in its smart portable design, high reliability, powerful functions, LED display, easy operation and high intelligence. After setting test parameters, the unit complete battery capacity test using automatic constant current control. The use of high power FETMOS tubes in power-control section, and imported Japanese Hall transducer in current sampling, has highly increased the reliability of the load unit. The power-consuming section using hand-tailored patented components (patent no. 02203924.4) ensures high power, no red-hot, safety and long-life. The load unit is mainly used in telecommunication, mobile communication, electricity, railway, and battery manufactures.
· Discharge current can be set based on battery capacity and/or test requirements.
· Accurate continuous stepless adjustments and settings for discharge current via current adjust knob.
· Automatic constant current discharging process.
· Battery protection voltage settings (optional).
· Automatic Protection Function for low-voltage, 48V power break-off: the unit automatically stops loading once the battery voltage is below 43V or the power breaks off, thus protects the battery set and avoids over-discharge.
· Automatic Alarming Function: the unit alarms on time-out, low-voltage and overheat.
· Smart portable design: the design and the use of latest superior components make the load unit much smaller in size, and become the right replacement for the old models.
· Timing Function: 1min~99hrs 59min.