Blower Acoustic Enclosures are designed to minimize the emitted noise from the Air Blowers as much as possible. They are manufactured in such a way that clients can have the desired service for a long time. It is to be kept in mind that different types of Air Blowers emit different levels of noise and so it is important for users to select the best product that would offer the most effective service.
- The Enclosure is in modular/welded in construction
- The Enclosure is fabricated out of and 16/18 gauge thick cold rolled cold annealed (CRCA) sheet or GI sheet.
- Base Frame is made of ISMC/CRCA of suitable section sheet metal.
- Durable industrial locking system is provided on doors.
- Doors and panels are fitted with high quality EDPM Gasket.
- Sound proofing of the enclosure done with high quality rockwool.
- Rock wool is fire resistive covered with perforated sheet and Protective scrim cloth.
- And the further outside secured with cover sheet.
- Suitable in doors & out doors applications.
- Suitable for all major brand blowers & air compressors