We offer a standard range of DG set acoustic enclosures from 5 kva up to 2000 kva. These canopies are offered for different generators having different specifications, specifically designed for use with diesel engined generating sets. They are principally of the drop over design, although a fully de-mountable option is available for applications where installation space is limited.
The drop over design has the advantage of low installation time, quick access to the generator set for major maintenance, integral weatherproofing and it may be re-used at alternative sites. Most of our acoustic enclosures are completed at our factory and are ready to go directly into service. Each acoustic enclosure installation is treated individually. Site evaluations are carried out to determine the type of enclosure required.
We bring forth precision-engineered Sound Proof Canopies for our valued clients. Driven by innovation, these Sound Proof Canopies are ideal for generators, compressors, blowers, sewing machine, hydraulic machine, cable machine and many others. Sound Proof Canopies is widely used for internal as well as external use in many industries. Further, Sound Proof Canopies protect machines and generators from all weather conditions, fire, humidity & dust.
- Steel sheet fabrication ensuring resistance against corrosion
- The components are retreated & pretested for long life and Optimum result
- Doors are gasket with high quality neoprene /EDPN gaskets in order to avoid the leakage of sound through doors by providing lockable type heavy locks
- Modular construction & vibration free in both welded, dismantle & assembly type by experts modern CAD/CAM techniques
- Use of hoods/ducting/louvers to increasing air flow with low emission and ventilation
- Provision for illumination inside enclosure & glass window panel viewing
- We are offering sound proof canopies from 5 KVA to 2500 KVA