Diethylene Glycol is a by-product in the manufacture of Monoethylene glycol produced by EO hydrolysis. Diethylene glycol is a colourless liquid with a high boiling point. DEG is practically odourless and sweetish to taste.
- Clear Colourless,
- 99% + Glycol content.
- Specific Gravity 1.115 ~ 1.120
- Distillation range 210 C ~ 250 C
- Moisture Less than 1 % by KF
- A Textile lubricant & coupling agent
- Solvent in textile dyeing & Printing
- Constituent of hydraulic fluids
- Plasticizer for Paper ,Cork
- Solvent in printing ink