We offer the Para Chloro Meta Cresol also known as PCMC which is used as preservative for drugs, paints, leather and adhesive chemicals.
- 4 Chloro – 3 Methyl Phenol
- 4 Chloro – m – Cresol
- CAS No. 59-50-7
- Appearance :- White to Off white crystalline powder
- Assay ( by G.C) :- 99 % +
- Water (by K.F) :- <0.5 %
- Density (@ 70 c) :- 1.12
- Boiling point :- 235° c
- Melting Point :- 60° c ~ 65° c
- Solubility in Water :- 0.4 g/l
- Solubility: - In most organic solvents.
- Packing: - 25 Kgs fiber drums with double liner inside.
- An external germicide,
- Preservative for Glues,
- Gums, Paints, inks,
- Textiles and Leather goods.