Shivam has specially designed & developed a Conical Filtration Sand Filter which is uses for filtering high suspended solid & Turbidity of water.
The filter device includes fluted filter media having flutes formed therein and a housing. The filter forms a seal between the outer edge of the filter at the downstream side and the housing. The upstream face of the filter is conical shaped in a first embodiment and frusto-conical in a second embodiment with the housing roughly corresponding to the shape of the filter. The filter elements are formed by winding layers of filter media to form a circular cross-section. The elements are moved axially as they are wound or placed on a shaping form while the sealant is still pliable to shape the element.
A conical filter device inserts into a duct having flow passing from upstream to downstream. The pre-condition water with the matured dosages of co-agulant such as alum, ferric clorideshall be pumped into conical filtration system for removal of high suspended solids present in the raw water. The sludge along with rejected water shall be collected in the sludge drying bed by gravity where it can be separated and disposed manually otherwise filter press also can be used to handle rejected water. The reject water shall be re-circulated pump to get higher efficiency.
- Easy to operate
- Requires least maintenance
- Excellent filter quality at higher flow rate than conventional ones
- Low pressure drop
- Required Less Space
- A single unit elevates and separates oil
- Lifts oil any distance without the need of expensive pumps
- Maintains skimming efficiency with fluctuating fluid level
- Can be used in depths as shallow as one foot, or as deep as 100 feet
- Requires no tank modifications in most applications
- Operates in turbulent liquid using optional tail pulley cage and tether assembly
- Easy mounting and fast cleaning, with minimal maintenance
- Minimum Maintenance