Many conventional wastewater systems do not comply entirely with current regulations. This is why shivam. provides high quality MBR solutions that comply with even the most stringent of environmental regulations. Many years of extensive experience has established our name in the field of MBR technology.
This technology is a prerequisite in water reuse:
Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) are based on the combination of biological treatment and a membrane filtration unit. The sludge retention in a compact system such as the MBR is independent of the sludge characteristics. In this system sludge and water is separated through membrane filtration. This makes the system very robust and flexible. The membranes are concatenated in the form of modules:sets of tubes, hollow fibers or plates.
The MBR package plant is a fully self contained MBR wastewater treatment system incorporating the following process stages:
- Inlet screening
- Primary / Anoxic tank - De-nitrification
- Aeration / Membrane Bioreactor tank -Nitrification
- Membrane filtration modules
- Permeate receiving and disinfection6. RAS and sludge removal
The fully pre-assembled and factory tested MBR –[ External ]plant Primary and bioreactor tanks are open topped with safety railings around access points Permeate pumps, aeration blower, dosing systems, monitoring and control systems are housed in a lockable control room located at the front of the plant. The pre-programmed PLC system includes full process monitoring and data logging functions. Full telemetry including remote control is available as an option. The MBR- External is designed to require minimal operator supervision making it ideal for installation in remote locations.
Influent: Also treatment possible with high salt concentrations, thermopile applications, difficult degradable components, lots of chemicals.
Effluent: High removal percentage of COD, BOD5, Total N. TSS < 30 mg/l
- High quality of effluent
- Low production of sludge
- Highly stable process
- Very compact design
- Options for water reuse
- Added Options
- UV disinfection
- Chlorine disinfection with safety eye wash
- Full Telemetry including remote control
- Capacity Range: 10 – 500 KL per day
Features & Benefits For MBR:
- Leading Edge package sewage treatment plant
- Incorporate advance membrane technology
- Idea for sites where water reuse is premium
- Advanced environmental protection equipment to achieve quality discharge
- High removal efficiency for nitrogen, BOD & COD
- Fewer process to achieve comparable effluent quality
- Eliminate Sludge ability Issues
- Small Foot Prints
- Reduce sludge yield
- High Quality Effluent
- Plan capacity is Expandable with addition of MBR Modules
- High Resistance to Hydraulics and shock load.
- Clean in Place
- Effluent Quality BOD < 3 TSS < 1 Turbidity < 1
- Available in Concert and steel tanks