Shivam's Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR) processes improve reliability, simplify operation, and require less space than traditional wastewater treatment systems.
MBBR technology employs thousands of PE/PP/HDPE biofilm carriers operating in mixed motion within an aerated wastewater treatment basin. Each individual biocarrier increases productivity through providing protected surface area to support the growth of heterotrophic and autotrophic bacteria within its cells. It is this high-density population of bacteria that achieves high-rate biodegradability within the system, while also offering process reliability and ease of operation.
This technology provides cost-effective treatment with minimal maintenance since MBBR processes self-maintain an optimum level of productive biofilm. Additionally, the biofilm attached to the mobile bio carriers within the system automatically responds to load fluctuations.
This method makes it possible to attain good efficiency results of disposal with low energy consumption. This process is used for the removal of organic substances, nitrification and de-nitrification.
- Self regulating biomass
- Long sludge age, hence low sludge production
- Produces a high quality effluent suitable for reuse applications
- Flexible Design that allows for increased capacity
- No operational adjustments, only equipment maintenance
- Stable under large load variations
- Low investment Cost, Durable & Stable
- Single pass treatment
- Multiple applications
- Extremely compact and simple biological treatment system
- All types of industrial and domestic wastewater
- Both organic as nitrogen removal
- New plants or system upgrades
- Limited footprint