Multi Grade Sand Filter offered by us consist of a vertical/ horizontal pressure vessels with a set of frontal pipe work & valves. The media consists of different sizes & grades mixed and supported by layers of pebbles and gravels. It also features a top distributor for achieving effective distribution of the incoming water uniformly throughout the cross section of the multi grade sand filter and an under drain system for collecting filtered water.
The basic difference between Pressure Sand Filter (PSF) & Multi grade Sand Filter (MGF) are media used in vessel and velocity variation. Multi grade sand filters perform at a substantially higher specific flow rate than conventional filters.
Advantages and Features:
- Efficient Turbidity & TSS Removal
- Filtration capacity up to 20 to 30 Microns
- FRP, CS, MSEP, SS Vessel available
- ASME Pressure Vessel is also available
- Two, Three & Multi layer filters
- Low Pressure drop across the vessel
- Air scouring available for high flow pressure vessel
- Manual, Semi Automatic & Automatic features are provided
- Long filter cycles between back washing with minimum loss of pressure
- Pneumatic & electrically operating automatic valves
- Two elliptical manholes
- Automatic control & electrical cabinet