Shubham packaged single-pass and double pass 4- inch and 8-inch reverse osmosis units are designed for a variety of industrial applications requiring high quality equipment with a fast delivery and competitive price. These pre-engineered, pre-assembled and factory tested units minimize installation and start-up time. With simple utility connections and easy to set up controls, the unit is ready for quick on-line service.
- Optimum water quality is produced by the TFC (thin film composite) RO membranes High pressure 316 stainless steel vertical multi-stage feed pump
- ASME Code FRP, RO pressure vessels
- Pressure relief protection
- PVC low pressure feed, product and reject piping, 316L stainless steel high pressure piping
- Dry contacts are provided for chemical feed, pretreatment equipment, storage tank levels, and pressure switches
- All alarm and shut down conditions are indicated on the control panel.
- Monitoring devices and instruments are provided.
- Manufactured with high quality component
- Equipped with suitable pretreatment
- User friendly Microprocessor / PLC based electrical control devices
- Sample valves on the feed for easy water quality testing and to guarantee system performance
- Compact footprint saves valuable floor space
- Quick equipment delivery keeps project moving fast
- Clean in place connections maximize system serviceability
- Comprehensive factory testing performed at our certified factory