We design various Industrial Tray Dryers to meet various specifications given by our customers. These are used several industries and are noted for excellent performance. Our quality checking unit conduct several quality tests in every stage of the production to offer a perfect range of consignments.
- Cabinet: Cabinet of the dryer is made of 6/12/24/48/196 trays capacity, made from MS angle frame of double wall construction lined internally with 18 SWG and externally 18 SWG MS sheet. The cavity formed in between double wall is properly insulated with 60 mm thick glass wool to prevent heat losses from the dryer.
- Doors: Heavy duty airtight hinged doors made from 16 SWG MS sheet backed by 50 mm Glass wool on the inner side and ball catch locking arrangement together with 40 mm asbestos gasket rope ensure very sturdy construction of the dryer.
- Air Circulation: The uniform air circulation within the dryer is carried by two nos. of multi-blade type MS fabricated fan mounted externally on ball bearing pedestal and driven by 1 HP TEFC Electric motor. Air inlet and outlet dampers are provided on the top roof of the dryer cabinet.
- Steam /Thermic Radiator: Fins Tube Type Steam Radiator is provided inside the oven. The radiator will be made of 14 SWG ERW tube with 26 SWG CRCA MS Fins at 6 FPI. Tested at a pressure of 7 Kg/cm2 ( 100 PSI ) pneumatically the tube will be expanded after finding.
- Heaters: Strip type heaters are provided along the sides. The heaters are suitable to operate on 415 Volts, 3 Phase, 4 Wire system.
- Trolleys: The structure for the heavy duty trolleys are made from 40 mm MS angle and horizontal support of 25 mm angle. The design of trolley is good enough for the proper hot air circulation. The trolley is fitted with 2 nos. castor wheel and 2 nos. fixed wheel for easy movement.
- Control Panel: Pre-wired control panel consists of Digital Temp., Indicator, Contractor for motor, Over current relay, Fuses, Indicating lamp, Push buttons, Main isolator switch, etc
- Painting: This Industrial Tray Dryer is spray painted with two coats of high-temperature resistant aluminum paint and the outside cabinet with one coat of red oxide backed by hammer tone finished paint.