The Laboratory Furnaces offered by us are appreciated for long durability and high performance. These manufactured using high-grade raw material procured from the renowned vendor base. Our furnaces are used for various industrial purposes.
- Silicon Carbide heating elements in matched sets ensure better temperature uniformity with longer element life.
- Elements can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Hot face lining made of special refractory bricks followed by high density ceramic fibre insulations of different grades.
- Thyristorized power control.
- Micro processor based PID temperature controller/ programmer with thermocouple through rear/roof of heating chambers.
Shell of the Furnace: It is fabricated out of 1.2 mm thick mild steel sheets reinforced with minimum 35 x 35 x 5 mm angles. The front of the furnace is fabricated out of 1.6 mm thick mild sheets. All mild steel members are welded and or bolted together as per our standard practice.
Heating Chamber: The heating chamber manufactured using cast refractory muffle. The muffle is casted with special grade refractory cement to withstand temperature up to 1300°C.
Heating Elements: Spirally shaped, helical mold heating element is made out of suitable grade of FE.CR.AL. Heating element alloy wire has sufficient cross section and are designed to operate in safest surface watt loading for enhanced element life.
Insulation: The heating chamber is insulated with various layers of cold and or heat face insulating bricks followed by ceramic/mineral wool insulating material as per our standard practice.
Controls: The furnace is controlled with a thermocouple sensed digital temperature controller and air brake magnetic contractor. These control equipment/instrument are provided just below the furnace chamber.