We are an affluent organization, offering a superior quality array of Mono Ethylene Glycol, which is used to make antifreeze and for de-icing airplanes and runways. By utilizing best quality chemical compounds and the highly developed technology, the offered chemical is processed under extreme hygienic conditions by our vendors. We offer the entire range in diverse packaging options as per clients' diverse needs. Moreover, we provide the offered chemical at very nominal price to our dear clients.
- Balanced composition
- Safe packaging
Uses of Ethylene Glycol:
- In addition to its use in antifreeze, ethylene glycol is also found in hydraulic brake fluids and stamp pad and ballpoint pen inks.
- It is used in cooling and heating systems and electrolytic condensers. Lacquers, resins, wood stains, leather dye and photographic developing solutions are made with it and it is used as a solvent for paints and plastics.
- Another use for ethylene glycol is as a softening agent for cellophane and a stabilizer for soybean extinguishing foam. In theatrical productions it is used to generate artificial smoke.
- Monoethylene glycol (Ethylene glycol) is a colorless, virtually odourless and slightly viscous liquid.
- It is miscible with water, alcohols, aldehydes and many organic compounds.
- MEG will not dissolve rubber, cellulose acetate or heavy vegetable and petroleum oils. MEG has a low volatility and it is 50% more hygroscopic than glycerol at room temperature.
MEG is a colourless, odourless, non-volatile liquid. It is completely miscible in water and many organic solvents.
- (MEG) is an important raw material for industrial applications.
- A primary use of MEG is in the manufacture of polyester (PET) resins, films and fibers.
- In addition, MEG is important in the production of antifreezes, coolants, aircraft anti-icer and deicers and solvents.