With hard-earned experience of our adept professionals, we are engaged in offering a precisely composed range of Natrosol GR to our clients. For its enhanced quality, our vendors processed the offered cellulose with extreme care under strict climatic conditions. This cellulose is tested on diverse parameters to ensure its effectiveness and accurate compositions. We offer this cellulose at industry leading rates within stipulated period of time.
- Highly effective
- Premium quality
Properties of NATROSOL:
- Solubility in water
- NATROSOL dissolves quickly in water, either cold or hot, to form solutions with reproducible properties. Solutions of NATROSOL do not gel nor is a precipitate formed, even when heated to the boiling point of water. Procedures for rapid dissolving are described in the “Dissolving NATROSOL in water” section.
- NATROSOL and NATROSOL-Pharm are widely used in cosmetic and pharmaceutical preparations..-The types of NATROSOL® hydroxyethylcellulose show aqueous solution viscosities which are proportional with their molecular weight. The viscosity types in which NATROSOL 250 is produced are listed in Table 1.
- All types and grades of NATROSOL can be supplied with a treatment to provide fast dispersion and easy dissolving in water. These grades are marked with the letter R.
- The medium-to-high viscosity types of NATROSOL 250 are also produced with a very low amount of unsubstituted anhydroglucose units. These types offer superior biostability, and are marked with the letter B. For example, NATROSOL 250 HBR.
- Most types of NATROSOL are supplied in the two particle sizes that are given below.
- If desired, the viscosity, particle size, and rate of dissolving can be varied to meet special requirements.
- NATROSOL has been specified in Product Data Sheet 33.015.
at 25ºC, mPa.s
viscosity at 2%
and 25ºC, mPa.s
3400 - 5500
2600 - 3300
1500 - 2500
1000 - 1500
4500 - 6500
250 - 450
100 - 180