Our firm is a renowned entity, engaged in offering a high quality Noigen DK 30. Extensively used in industrial sector, this chemical is processed using quality examined chemical compounds by our vendors. As per the requirements of our clients we provide this chemical in different packaging options. In order to ensure its flawlessness, this grade of chemical is tested on different parameters by our veteran quality controllers.
- Accurate composition
- Hygienically packed
Non ionic Emulsifier for Emulsion Polymerization:
- Appearance : White to slightly creamish wax
- Chemical composition : Alkyl phenol poly ethenoxy ether
- Ionic nature : Non ionic
- Solidification point : 40 + 30 C
- Flash point : above 250 0 C
- PH of 1-% solution in dist. Water : 6.0 – 8.0
- Percent active matter : 98 minimum
- Iron content : less than 15 PPM
- HLB No. : 17 to 17.5
- It is easily soluble in water and polar solvents. Solution in water does not cloud at100degree C.
- It is insoluble in vegetable and mineral oils
- It is a powerful emulsifier for waxes and resins.
- It .is an excellent dispersing agent for solids (dyestuffs, pigments, fillers, etc.)
- Extremely stable to high concentrations of electrolytes, acids, and alkalis.
- It is compatible with casein glue dextrin and anionic and cationic auxiliaries.
- It has excellent storage stability. Does not develop colour, odour, or rancidity even on prolonged storage.
- NOIGEN DK –30 is a very suitable emulsifier for emulsion polymerization. When used at a concentration of 1 to 5 percent based on the total weight of the formulation it helps to get good yield, rapid rate, and stable emulsion.