Nonionic oil soluble wetting, dispersing and emulsifying agent
Noigen PA 40 is mainly developed as nonionic oil soluble wetting, dispersing and emulsifying agent)
Type : Non-ionic
Constitution : Alkyl aryl polyether alcohol
- It is soluble in butyl acetate, butyl cellusolve, vegetable oils, white mineral oils Stoddard solvent, kerosene and commonly used aliphatic solvents, toluene, chlorinated hydrocarbon, solvents, dibutyl phthalate and isopropanol, Dispersible in ethylene glycol.
- It is an excellent oil soluble wetting and dispersing agents for grindings pigments in oil media.
- It is a rapid and thorough wetting and penetrating agent at very low concentrations.
- It is power detergent and is extremely useful in removing oils, greases, waxes without redeposit on the soil. Its excellent risibility even at low temperatures ensures thorough cleaning in shorter cleaning time.
- It has excellent antistatic properties.
- It is good emulsifier for preparing W/O emulsion of aliphatic hydrocarbons. It is useful as a co– emulsifier to increase the emulsifying power of the emulsifier giving O/W type emulsion and also as a coupling agent to increase their solubility in vegetable and mineral oils and solvents.
- It is non-inflammable and non-irritant and has no disagreeable odour.